Would you like to be a part of a charity event and in with a chance to win a day off work, free Apache pizza, promoted by your boss?
Introducing Goal Duvet Day…
What is Goal Duvet Day?
Goal Duvet Day gives your company the opportunity to raise essential funds for Goal by raffling a day off for one or more lucky employees, and donating the proceeds to GOAL. By doing so you will provide vital funds for some of the most vulnerable communities across the developing world, and make your staff very happy in the process!
How Does It Work?
1. Get your boss/company to sign up for Duvet Day and complete the registration form.
2. Once you register, Goal will send you your digital Duvet Day Pack to promote within your organisation, which will include the following;
- Top tips
- Email templates
- Social media templates
- Registration system
- Raffle Tickets
- Ask your work colleagues to take part, suggest a ticket price of €10.00.
4. Host a draw on April 28th.
5. The winner receives a day off work and FREE Apache Pizza (sounds like the perfect day doesn’t it?)
“I would encourage everybody to get behind Duvet Day, it’s great for employees and employers” – Norah Casey
Last year, over 100 companies took part in the event. A wide range of businesses took part, a list that included Barclays Bank, VHI, Coca Cola, Nypro, Vodafone and Xilinx to name a few, all gathering their staff to raffle off an extra day’s annual leave, eat some Apache pizza and most of all help raise much needed funds for GOAL.
All monies raised from GOAL’s Duvet Day will help support their programmes in some of the most vulnerable communities across the developing world.
If this is something you would be interested in or you would like more information please contact Alan Vard, the National Campaigns Manager for GOAL Ireland.
Hope you enjoyed reading!