The Make Up Fairy 101 Workshop
Two weeks ago I went to The Make Up Fairy’s MUA 101 workshop in Dublin, where Joanne Larby (The Make Up Fairy) and Sharleen Collin’s Celebrity Make Up artist.
At the 3 hour event Joanne and Sharleen gave us tips on;
– Their favourite make-up brands
– How to become a successful MUA
– Social Media
And also cupcakes and a goodie bag!
I got a Lauren’s Way spray tan done the day before in The Beauty Suite Laser & Skin Care Clinic in Tuam, so I just went for light foundation because I was going out that night for my birthday
My black polo neck is from Zara, leopard print jeans are from River Island, black boots also from River Island and my Mi Moneda from MJ Farrell’s in Roscommon.
And my Mac coat is from River Island.
I loved these cupcakes from Once Upon A Time bakery.
Spot me Kathy and Mairead in the second row!
Tips on how to be successful in blogging
– Be prepared to work for free don’t be too big for your boots
– Nothing is a waste, it’s all experience
– Network with people all the time
– Don’t be fake, it will shine through
– avoid negativity, if you have a blog try and keep it positive
– Imagine yourself working for yourself or in your dream job , act like you are already there and work for it, have self belief
– Don’t give up, keep going and work hard.
Tip’s and Trick’s of the Trade
– Appearance – you are your brand, e.g if you’re a hairdresser your need to have your hair well looked after yourself because that’s the first thing people will look at, being realistic
– Always take selfie’s in front of a window
– Make your blog personal, don’t copy anyone else.
– Be unique
– Have weekly, daily and monthly goals
Hope you enjoyed reading!